Friday, May 16, 2014

My Desire

"Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends."
Author Unknown
 
I am thankful to God this evening for knowing what I desire, without me having to ask.   

I was thinking of my family and friends back home and missing them today.  I made a huge sacrifice when moving here years ago because that meant I had to leave them there.  One would think that by now I wouldn't miss them as much, but I still do.  Yes, after fourteen years, I still get home sick.

Tonight my other best frined, my sister called me.  I was soo happy to have an opportunity to really talk to her.  We ended up talking for over two hours.  Very rare do we get the chance to talk for that length of time anymore.  I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and felt much better after we hung up. 

Praise God for His infinite knowledge of me!     

1 comment: