Friday, May 9, 2014

TGIF; Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY; Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

As I sit back and reflect on the week I've had, I have to say I'm thanking God it's Friday.  Each day we get the chance to see is definitely a gift in itself.  However, I have to say I tend to have a little more appreciation on most Fridays.      

I'm wishing all mothers and those who are celebrating their moms a Happy Mother's Day weekend!  Don't take one moment of this weekend celebrating your mom for granted.

For those like myself who have lost their moms, or who for some reason may be having a difficult time this weekend, I pray an abundance of peace and comfort for you.   May some of your memories cause somewhat of a smile to display on your face.

Be safe until we meet next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment