Saturday, March 22, 2014

Irreplaceable Joy

"If you had all of the money in the world but had to have a job, what would you choose to do?"
 
 What is your purpose in life?  Are you happy, fulfilled with what you are currently doing for a profession?  If you could freely do what you wanted to do for a service, what would it be?
 
When I asked myself these same questions, I instantly knew the answers.  Most of my jobs in the past have been services I enjoyed providing, but I still had a longing for more.  I was still not completely fulfilled.  Until now! 
 
All glory to God, I am finally living my dream, my destiny!  I am finally doing what I was purposed to do in life and doing what I absolutely enjoy doing.  So much so, I pray I'm never unable to live this dream any longer.        
 
Writing and ministering for God is absolutely a dream come true for me.  As a child, I was blessed with the gift of writing.  So, throughout my life, I had always written, but couldn't completely put my all into it because of demanding jobs.  And, when I lost my mom and was aggressively attacked by Lupus, I encountered Writer's Block.  For years, I was unable to write.  Though I desired to, words would no longer creatively flow from my heart.  There were a couple of breaks where I was able to write a poem or another kind of literary piece in memory of my mom, but nothing close to my potential.  I am thrilled to say that is no longer the case!  In all aspects, I am free to write!  Also, being able to sincerely, freely minister to others about God's love for us has been the icing on the cake!  I am fulfilled in ways I never knew to be possible.    
 
As I write my book and serve on different ministries within my church, I can see myself continuously being healed.  I am literally beginning to live more and more, day by day.  When I come here to write to you, I have already anticipated sitting down to talk to you.  It gives me authentic, irreplaceable joy!           
 
 
Are you able to relate to me concerning what you are currently doing?  If not, would you like to someday know this kind of joy I'm speaking of?  I encourage you to identify something you enjoy doing or would like to do, even if you had all the money in the world.  Once identified, I encourage you to begin taking steps to position yourself to be able to do whatever it is that would fulfill you and bring you irreplaceable joy.  Have faith that you can fulfill your purpose of being here on earth.  Besides, there is too much life left for you to continue going through it unhappy and unfulfilled!  My Pastor teaches us that faith means I go first!  Take your first step and fearlessly move towards living your destiny!
I'm cheering you on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment