Sunday, March 16, 2014

Putting U 1st

Written
Saturday March 15, 2014
 
Remembering the Reason  I Said Yes
 
 
I had the opportunity to go see a music -talented couple I enjoy listening to and admire, Kindred Family Soul.  The two sing together and have been married for years and have six children.  As I watched the two interact and perform together on stage, I feel their spark and was reminded of the reason I was sitting next to the man of my dreams, my husband!
 
Date night with Hubby reminded me that he's entitled to be put first at times.  Celebrating 9 years of marriage last week, I'm smiling knowing deep inside God blessed me with the man for me!  Thanks Honey for an an awesome envening enjoying one of the first things that brought us together, great live music!
 
When's the last time you put your special someone first?  Don't make it the last.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment