Thursday, January 9, 2014

O, what a Friend!

"Friends are angels who lift our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly".
Author Unknown
 
I am looking forward to receiving a treat this evening.  A very close friend, my God sister will be flying in to visit with me for a couple of weeks.  I'm especially happy because I have not seen her in almost four years!
My friend, who's coming this evening, has been a God send.  She has been a rock during some of the most challenging times of my life.  She has encouraged me in my faith when I thought I would never again see a glimpse of light.  Besides all of the fun I know we will have, I'm anticipating what will spiritually result in her visit here.  With God involved, the results are endless!
When was the last time you spent quality time with a very close, uplifting, earthly friend?  When was the last time you joyfully honored the youth in you and "played" with your friend?  If it has been a while, maybe it's time to pick up the phone and make a date with that earthly angel God has placed in your life.  What are you waiting for?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment