Saturday, January 4, 2014

One Step At A Time


"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase".
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
I'm seizing the day and taking another baby step out of my comfort zone.  I am expecting a good outcome.  Why not join me in taking a baby step of your too?
 
I'm smiling as I write the ending to this blog tonight.  I took that baby step and was rewarded with Exactly what I physically and spiritually needed.  I also received a gift that I will be sharing with others.
 
I am cheering, "Congratulations" to those of you who joined me today in taking a baby step out of your comfort zone!  May your step today be your first of many,. 


3 comments:

  1. (Sent by S. Whitaker 1/4/2014)
    Hi sis as i stare at your theme 'One Step At A Time' it suddenly felt like the walls of my home were begining to swallow me to the point where i just had to literally get out an leave my troubles there i didnt thnk i jst did it i needed a breather an it felt so good just to get some air and space from everything i tell u i am truly facing some hard trials right now in my life at times i dont know if im coming or going sometimes i feel so alone an that no one cares or even love me i always find myself helping people but when i need them no one ever seems to be there but as i've heard before God will never leave me nor forsake me and i have to realy trust that saying especially in these trying times two things i received today was Life of reassurance that I Am Not Alone, an embrace from my love telling me that she loves me and sometimes that's all it takes is a special touch to make you feel warmth and secured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sis
    Woohoo! Congratulations; I salute you! I am so proud of you for making that step. Though you may be facing some difficult times right now, you are not alone! As you have heard before, "God will never leave you nor forsake you", I encourage you to hold onto that. Hebrews 13:5 Trust in God's Word with your whole heart and God will take care of you. You are going to be fine

    ReplyDelete